25 Sep Skills Development Service Solution
Enterpriseroom wants to support you to position talent as a strategic success factor for your organisation. Empowering talent to embrace innovation, creativity, resilience, technology, customer experience and entrepreneurship. Change is the new normal. Put your talent ahead of the curve.
- Meet your talent management and skills development objectives
- Unlock organisational resilience though skilling for entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation
- Access to multiple talent journeys which include entrepreneurial opportunities
- Reskill for individual and organisational benefit while retaining engaged talent
- Access a custom built mix of cross-cutting SETA Accredited Skills and Learnerships along with Non-Credit Bearing Courses
- Reap the tax incentives associated with inclusive and successfully implemented entrepreneurship focussed learnerships
We deliver a turnkey Skills Development Service Solution from Skills Audit to Graduation. We are future focussed, agile and able to meet your skills development objectives virtually or face-to-face.
- Organisational and Individual Skills Development Audit Services
- Creation of a Skills Development Strategy with an entrepreneurial focus
- Delivery of fit for purpose Entrepreneurship Programmes and Learnerships, both Accredited & Non-Credit Bearing, including learner recruitment
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting on progress and impact
Our Skills Development Audit and Strategy Services
Aligning corporate strategy and skills objectives, delivering the talent your business needs now, and in the future through adaptive cross-skilling.
- Organisational and individual skills and transformation assessments
- Skills Research and Mapping
- Crafting a fit for purpose Skills Strategy for Entrepreneurship
- Implementation and adaptive learning
Our Skills Development Programmes and Learnerships
We deliver Accredited Learnerships, customisable Skills Programmes and Non-Credit Bearing Short Courses for learners, employees and entrepreneurs.
- Transformation objectives met and Skill Development Act requirements fulfilled
- Services SETA Accredited Learnerships
- LMIS Registration, orientation and all material included
- Added flexibility and affordability through Non-Credit Bearing Short Courses
SETA Accredited Skills Programme
Occupation-based learning aimed at building skills that have tangible value. Credits accumulate and can be used as building blocks towards a full qualifications.
‘Start my Business’ Programme
The NQF Level 4 Accredited curriculum prepares your talent to start their own business.
- Introduction to entrepreneurship
- Business plans for a new venture
- Research the viability of new venture ideas/opportunities
- Apply the principles of costing and pricing to a business venture
- How to finance a new venture
- Market mechanisms in a new venture
‘Grow my Business’ Business Development Programme
This NQF Level 4 Accredited curriculum prepares your talent to grow their businesses.
- Apply innovative thinking to the development of a small business
- Negotiate an agreement or deal in an authentic work situation
- Explain and apply the concept, principles and theories of motivation in a leadership context
- Plan and manage production/operations in a venture
- Plan strategically to improve venture performance
- Interpret basic financial statements
- Implement and manage human resource and labour relations policies and acts
New Venture Creation Services SETA Accredited Learnerships
A standalone 12-month learnership culminating in a portfolio of evidence. NQF level 2 and 4 Accredited. Skill for innovation, opportunity identification and encourage entrepreneurship.
- Further Education and Training Certificate: New Venture Creation (NQF level 4)
- National Certificate: New Venture Creation (SMME) (NQF level 2 / level 4)
Employee to Entrepreneur (E2E) Programme
Enables talent journeys from employee to entrepreneur. Facilitating lean organisations to position talent for intrapreneurship — and entrepreneurship post-retrenchment or retirement.
Non-Credit Bearing Short Courses
Flexible and affordable, train a leaner, employee or entrepreneur to acquire skills from any of the qualifications or parts of skills programs offered by Enterpriseroom. Popular courses include:
- How to Tender
- Financial Literacy
- Finance and Compliance
- Leadership Development
SPEAK TO US
+27 (011) 268 0286